Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Brunswick. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brunswick. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Brunswick & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Brunswick should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brunswick?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Brunswick. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Brunswick Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brunswick, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brunswick? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brunswick
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Brunswick and the surrounding area: