Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Brewer. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brewer. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Brewer & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brewer need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brewer?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Brewer. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Brewer Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brewer, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brewer? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brewer
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Brewer and the surrounding area: