Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Boothbay Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boothbay Harbor. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Boothbay Harbor & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Boothbay Harbor homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Boothbay Harbor?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boothbay Harbor. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Boothbay Harbor Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boothbay Harbor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boothbay Harbor? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boothbay Harbor
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Boothbay Harbor and the surrounding area: