Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Boothbay Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boothbay Harbor. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Boothbay Harbor & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Boothbay Harbor should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boothbay Harbor?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boothbay Harbor. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Boothbay Harbor Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boothbay Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boothbay Harbor? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boothbay Harbor
ME Tree Trimming serves Boothbay Harbor and communities nearby: