Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bingham. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bingham. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Bingham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Bingham homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bingham?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bingham. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bingham Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bingham, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bingham? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bingham
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Bingham and communities nearby: