Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Berwick. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Berwick. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Berwick & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Berwick need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Berwick?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Berwick. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Berwick Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Berwick, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Berwick? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Berwick
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Berwick and the surrounding area: