Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Belfast. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Belfast. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Belfast & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Belfast homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belfast?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belfast. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Belfast Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belfast, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belfast? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maine homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belfast
ME Tree Trimming serves Belfast and neighboring communities: