Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Belfast. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Belfast. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maine – including Belfast & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Belfast homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belfast?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Belfast. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Belfast Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belfast, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belfast? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belfast
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Belfast and neighboring communities: