Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bath. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bath. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maine – including Bath & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bath should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bath?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bath. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bath Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bath, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bath? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bath
ME Tree Trimming serves Bath and the surrounding area: