Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maine – including Auburn & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Auburn homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Auburn. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Auburn and communities nearby: