Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Anson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Anson. That’s where we come in! ME Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maine – including Anson & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Anson should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Anson?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Anson. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Anson Tree Pruning Process
ME Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Anson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ME Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Anson? ME Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maine homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ME Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Anson
ME Tree Trimming proudly serves Anson and the surrounding area: